Three Sisters Cereals

New All Natural Cereals at Whole Foods

Three Sister offers six varieties of naturally sweetened, whole grain cereals with no phony flavors or colors. All produced using a renewable wind energy. Try them all!

Cinnamon Sweets: All natural cinnamon sweetened rice and whole grain wheat cereal. No trans fat, partially hydrogenated oil or phony flavors.

Honey ‘n Oats: All natural corn & whole grain wheat flakes with whole grain oat clusters and no fake colors, flavors, or preservatives

Marshmallow Oaties: All natural sweetened whole grain toasted oats with marshmallows and no unnatural colors

Graham Crackerz: All natural honey sweetened whole grain wheat cereal with no trans fats or partially hydrogenated oils

Sweet Wheat: All natural sweetened whole grain wheat, full of heart-healthy whole grain fiber & no fake preservatives

Honey Oaties: All natural sweetened whole grain oats with real honey – tasty & heart-healthy.

All Three Sisters cereals are made using renewable wind energy.

18 Responses to New All Natural Cereals at Whole Foods

1. Stephen Stanhope says:

I really enjoy your Marshmallow Oaties, it’s nice to have a “kid’s cereal” that has some adult sensibilities. However, my wife is worried about the use of trisodium phosphate in your products. Should she be?

• Stephen,

Thank you for your comments regarding our Three Sisters Marshmallow Oaties cereal, we’re glad to hear you’re enjoying it! This cereal does contain a very small amount of trisodium phosphate which is derived from minerals. We use FDA approved trisodium phosphate to adjust the acidity of other cereal ingredients. Three Sisters Marshmallow Oaties is a natural cereal that makes a great addition to a well balanced diet.

All the Best,

Shannon

2. Joanne sinovoi says:

I recently tried the cinnamon variety and it is pretty good. My 20 year old brought some dry cereal with her back to college after being home on school spring break

3. Danielle Lamphier says:

Today is the first day I’ve tried your cereal. I have a child with food allergies and preservative sensitivity. These will be a great option for him since he cannot eat the regular brands of cold cereal.

When I got home from the store I figured I’d give the Graham Crackerz a try. Holy Guacamole! I think I’m going to have to hide that bag from my son! Yum, yum, super yum is all I can say.

Thank you for providing us another healthy and affordable option for our children.

Danielle

4. N_Nichole says:

I bought some Graham Crackerz this week-end at Whole Foods for my son. TASTY! I’ve been nibbling on them all week after work, he just may not have any left for the week-end ;)

5. Sherry says:

I’m a marshmallow cereal fan and have just had my first bowl of Marshmallow Oaties… they knock the “competition” right out of the way in my opinion, the oaties part of the cereal is so good that the marshmallows are just an extra bit of yum… and THANKS for the eco-packaging!

6. Angie Wright says:

My son is allergic to gluten & dairy. Would this be a good cereal for him? It sounds wonderful! Thanks.

• Shannon at Three Sisters says:

Thanks for contacting us, Angie.

Currently, we do not produce any gluten free ingredient products, but your interest in a gluten free cereal will be shared here at Three Sisters. Our Graham Crackerz , Honey’ N Oats, and Cinnamon Sweets cereals all contain a dairy ingredient too. We ask that people with food allergies rely on our package ingredient labels for the most accurate information on a product. If a product contains any of the major eight allergens (egg, milk, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, and wheat) we make it a point to list it clearly on the ingredient label. I hope this answers your questions.

Please feel free to get back in touch for more information.

Sincerely,

Shannon

7. Sarah says:

I decided to try your Honey N’ Oats cereal after reading the enticing description and interesting/different packaging. WOW, this cereal was DELICIOUS! I absolutely loved the slightly sweet flavor and the hint of honey..yum! I am definitely getting another bag of this stuff next time I am at whole foods!

8. Karin says:

Wow, I’m a hero im my house now that I brought home Marshmallow Oaties. They have always asked for Lucky Charms but I refuse to buy them. Natural kids cereals have been hit or miss in my house, some they love and others go uneaten. I won’t have to worry about these. Only problem is I wish I picked up two bags.

How about small sized snack bags for a convenient on the go snack?

9. Mithu says:

I love Marshmallow Oaties and just blogged about it in a very rare late-night entry on my blog. I was watching a late-night repeat episode of Iron Chef (staying up late is something I’m not known to do) and wanted something to munch on but didn’t want something that made me feel guilty. I love the fact that you guys understand how to combine environmental responsibility, natural ingredients AND that us ‘bigger kids’ like to eat ‘little kid’ cereals too, even though we might choose to eat less sweet options for our regular morning cereal. This one’s a great snack or pre-run option!

10. Jennifer says:

Just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE the Graham & Cinnamon cereals! I picked them up at whole foods the other day and they are so tasty! I’m a cereal lover and I’m looking forward to tasting the other kinds you offer. Thank you and keep up the great work!

11. Christine says:

I noticed your cereal for the first time at Whole Foods on the end cap and picked up the Marshmallow Oaties and Graham Crackerz because my all time favorites were Lucky Charms and I forgot the name of the other. AMAZING…you have them both beat and now that I know there is a healthy alternative, I am sunk because I couldn’t stop eating them, or hiding them from my husband and daughter. They’re so good they fall in the category with Haagen Daz and I can’t bring that into the house too often. I suppose I could try them like Mithu’s “pre-run option” but otherwise keep them locked up from myself! Thanks!

12. Liz says:

Thank you so much for making a Marshmallow cereal I can feed my son. He can not eat artificial colors, and he wants so badly to have the fun cereals that he sees at the stores. He was so happy when I showed him this new cereal for him. I tried it and thought it was great too, the marshmallows didn’t dissolve or get soggy in the milk. Great product!!!

13. Heidi says:

I absolutely love Sweet Wheats, and my son, well I had to hide the bag of Graham Crackerz. Not only are these a great breakfast cereal but they make excellent snacks. I’m also a fan of “less” packaging. Keep up the good, no wait a minute, the GREAT work.

14. Andrea says:

We just picked up some at whole foods and I was wondering can my local grocery store carry your product the closest whole food to us is 8 hrs away. What a great cereal and loved the packaging and the whole made with wind energy makes me feel like I am helping the environment when I seat down to have a bowl.

15. Hello Kristine,

Yes, Marshmallow Oaties does contain gelatin, a substance derived from collagen, which is a natural animal-based protein. Because it contains marshmallow pieces made with gelatin, Marshmallow Oaties may not be an appropriate
    choice for consumers who follow a vegetarian, vegan, or kosher diet. Three Sisters currently makes five other varieties of delicious, all natural, ready-to-eat cereals. We’re happy to hear that you like our packaging and we hope you will try and enjoy some of our other Three Sisters cereals.

Shannon