Three Sisters Cereals

New Three Sisters Hot Cereal Brand Hits Shelves

Three Sisters is debuting a new line of innovative hot cereals this spring. With 4 unique flavors, Three Sisters will offer a better option when it comes to hot cereal. Made with 100% whole grain oats, all-natural ingredients and ground flax in every pouch, Three Sisters is making it simple for consumers to enjoy good nutrition at breakfast. Three Sisters hot cereal is a good source of Omega-3 and is naturally trans-fat and cholesterol free. Each Three Sisters hot cereal variety also touts its own unique benefits. So whatever your nutritional preferences may be, there is a variety to meet your needs.

From texture to flavor, Three Sisters is committed to providing consumers with great-tasting hot cereals. All Three Sisters varieties utilize old fashioned oats, which are heartier than the instant oats used by the category leader. Three Sisters also sources quality ingredients, like real fruits, premium chocolate, and unique spices, which contribute to the brand’s distinctively bold taste.

Three Sisters has also developed more convenient and environmentally friendly packaging. The Three Sisters hot cereal pouch doubles as an easy-to-use measuring cup, simplifying breakfast on-the-go and ensuring a positive hot cereal experience. The space-saving package is also better for the planet and the pantry, generating up to 35%* less waste than existing cartons in the oatmeal aisle and taking up less space on kitchen shelf.

9 Responses to New Three Sisters Hot Cereal Brand Hits Shelves

1. Pingback: Oatmeal Stout & Anchor Porter | Beer Festen

2. valerie h says:

My kiddos (ages 4 and 2) tried your cinnamon and apples oatmeal this morning. It was wonderful….best oatmeal ever.
    We’ll be trying your other products as soon as I can get back to Whole Foods. Yum!

3. smt says:

Great stuff. What is the story behind the name?

4. Kat says:

Whole Foods in Louisville, CO or Boulder had the chocolate oatmeal just long enough for me to become addicted. Now it’s gone with no shipments in the future! FIX IT!

5. Found your multigrain hot cereal at Whole Foods. Had purchased Quaker’s Simple Harvest but it disappeared from the shelves to my chagrin. Happy to have found yours. I follow your instructions but use milk instead of water. Viva la difference! My bird, a 5 year-old Cockatiel named Louie, enjoys the cereal with me. He joyously chomps away from a teaspoon I hold out in one hand while I’m eating it myself from another spoon. He loves grains and anything green, like herbs and green beans. Am looking forward to trying your other offerings. Hooray!

6. Dana says:

I have tried so many kinds of oats and instant oatmeal in the past. It wasn’t until I tried the Brown Sugar & Maple instant oatmeal that I was able to finish an entire bowl! I now eat oatmeal every morning (and sometimes the dark chocolate for dessert at night).

7. Sue says:

we just got graham crackerz and marshmellow ones! and they are amazing! we got them three days ago and 1/3 of the both packages is only left!

8. Shauna Coffee says:

I usually eat oatmeal plain almost every day
    I was in Whole Foods yesterday and saw your product, cinnamon plum spiced and said hmmm…..what the heck. I just tried it this morning and love it. You definitely know what you are doing. Great job! It is difficult these days to find simple yet innovative, unique and wholesome good foods! Keep it up!

9. So Ha says:

I tried all your product. I love them all.
    My favorite is ‘brown sugar & maple oatmeal’.
    Not really sweet (I am not fan of sweet stuff), quality is really great. I am eating the original oatmeal at work. Good Work!